The process by which adults become Catholic is called Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults and commonly referred to as RCIA. We invite you to come and see!
- Are you interested in learning more about the Catholic Church?
- Are you unbaptized but recognize a need for spirituality in your life?
- Are you baptized Catholic or baptized into another religion but never had any formal religious education?
- Are you married to a Catholic and attend Mass but just don’t know what the next step is to become one of the Catholic faithful?
- Are you yearning for something more in your life?
Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA) may be the place for you. Every year adults are welcomed into the Catholic community through RCIA. Learning about the Catholic faith involves more than acquiring knowledge and information. Becoming Catholic involves entering into a relationship with a community of faith. Gradually you will get to know members of your parish community. These are people like you who are willing to share their faith, their gifts and talents, and their struggles and concerns. The sessions will provide an opportunity for you to bring your life experiences and values into dialogue with views and beliefs of the Catholic Church. Sessions begin in the fall and run weekly until Holy Week. Those who choose to become Catholic are initiated into the Church at the Easter Vigil.
For more information on the Catholic Church and/or becoming Catholic, contact Claudette Wagner at (734) 671-5101 or by email at email@example.com