THE NEXT STEP IN OUR MISSIONARY JOURNEY
"Please join me in praying for this very important step in the life and mission of our local Church. Let us give thanks to God ahead of time for the great work he is doing in our midst. God is with us. He has given us his Holy Spirit as the initiator, guide, and driving force of our mission" -Archbishop Vigneron
Our Lady of the Woods is a Roman Catholic church established in 1975 and nestled in the community of Woodhaven, MI on Gudith Road (between West & King). Follow us on Facebook! Join us for weekend or weekday Mass & welcome home to your church!
Each week, Fr. Bob will Take 5 with a different parishioner, or parish leader, to see how they are coping with the pandemic and the changes to parish life.
Live Stream & Public Mass Schedule
All live streams will be hosted by our Facebook page. You do not need Facebook to access the live stream.
- Sunday Masses will be live streamed at 9:00 & 11:00 AM.
- Wednesday at 10:00 AM for the duration of the Stay Home, Stay Safe Executive Order
- Click here at the scheduled time!
Public Masses have resumed on the following schedule:
- Tuesday & Friday at 9:00 AM
- Saturday at 4:00 PM
- Sunday at 9:00 AM & 11:00 AM
- A mask will be required of each person attending public Mass.
- Seating capacity (to allow for social distancing) will be limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
- Additional seating is available in the Social Hall if the church reaches capacity.
Tuesday & Friday: 9:00 AM
Saturday: 4:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 & 11:00 AM
The 9:00 & 11:00 AM Sunday Mass will be streamed to our Facebook page for the foreseeable future. A weekday livestreamed Mass will continue to be held on Wednesdays at 10:00 AM.
The church will be open on the following schedule:
Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Join Our Parish
Formed - The Catholic Faith On Demand
FORMED On Demand is a subscription service offering access to thousands of studies, films, audios, and ebooks.Discover great digital media from over 40 of the best Catholic content producers including the Augustine Institute, Ignatius Press, the USCCB, Catholic Answers, EWTN, St. Paul Center, Marian Press, Sophia Press, Knights of Columbus, FOCUS, and many more.